Discover the main monuments of Cusco and its surroundings on a half-day guided tour. Journey through the history of the city at sights such as Cusco Cathedral, the Convent of Santo Domingo and the Inca temple of Coricancha.
- Cusco´s Cathedral
- Koricancha Temple and Santo Domingo Convent
- Puca Pucara
You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the town of Maras, where this fun bike tour through fascinating landscapes will begin. You will arrive at Pachar, where you will find the Sacred Valley Brewery, where you can discover the process of making this delicious craft beer and enjoy its flavours (the time of the ride will depend on the speed with which the group pedals). At the end of the visit, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Tour guide and transportation
- Trekking bicycles with adjustable rudder
- Helmet and gloves
- Small backpack with water & snacks
- Light jacket with comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sunglasses and Hat
- Cash for Souvenirs